I am all about getting value for money.
So in the last post I told you the main purpose of those foam rollers. However, then I started thinking...
If you do go out and buy one, you pretty much want to get the most value for money, and there is only so much time you can spend doing myofascial release therapy.
Therefore, today I’m bring you a list of the top ten things you can do with your foam roller once you’ve finished doing your stretching. Enjoy.
1. Pool noodle.
2. Train your hamster to run on it.
3. Hold your own version of Gladiators, with the rollers as whacking sticks.
4. Sexy bolsters for your boudoir.
5. Rolling pin for making giant pizzas (recommend wrapping it in baking paper first, if you want to use it again afterwards).
6. Band together with a group of friends and use them to build pyramids.
7. Perfect for people who want serious volume in their hair.
8. Paint them white and use them as Grecian columns for your dog house.
9. Giant Nerf gun bullets.
10. Use them for painting cathedrals.
So, got any more ideas?